[kictanet] Companies registry website cost 62 million, cant even search….

Moses Muya mouzmuyer at gmail.com
Fri May 11 18:51:09 EAT 2012

In the meantime, one of the Kenyan developers offered to do it free of
charge but he was ignored! Please note this is one of the top developers
around with a good number of achievements from what I have heard.

Even with all the I.T talk going on in Kenya, I'm beginning to think no one
takes these things seriously! Picture this, a normal name  search takes 1 -
60 days depending on your level of corruption. Assuming you are the most
corrupt  and you manage to do it in a day, can you even compare that with
doing that search from the comfort of your home in a matter of seconds? So
why isn't that happening yet? Why are we spending Ksh.62 M on something
that would cost a few thousands? When did we become this 'rich' ?