[kictanet] The role of Media in political developement

otieno.barrack at gmail.com otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu May 10 13:44:20 EAT 2012

Charles,

Your sentiments are right but not reformist, we are looking at Interventions to the current situation, when people kill each other due to reckless reporting and propagation of opinions where will the media get its billions from? The NSIS has already issued an alert let us shun defeatist thinking and look at the interests of this great republic, our villages look to us for direction because they took us to school, we can't throw responsibility back to them.

Best Regards
Sent from my BlackBerry®