[kictanet] The Size of this Elephant (from my blog)

Paul Kukubo pkukubo at ict.go.ke
Wed May 2 08:41:21 EAT 2012

Alex.

Agreed. An omission on my part and indeed everyone should be copied.

For the record, I am keen to know what you were told,  but hold the view
that the spirit of this discussion is about how to develop a certain class
of IT enterrpise. A discussion whose time has come.

Asante.

Paul Kukubo
CEO, Kenya ICT Board

--
Paul Kukubo
Chief Executive Officer, Kenya ICT Board

12th Floor, Teleposta Towers Koinange Street

Tel +254 20 2089061, +254 20 2211960
Fax: +254 20 2211962
website: www.ict.go.ke
local content project: www.tandaa.co.ke, www.facebook.com/tandaakenya
twitter:@tandaaKENYA
BPO Project: www. doitinkenya.co.ke
Digital Villages Project: www.pasha.co.ke

personal contacts
_______________

Cell: + 254 717 180001

skype: kukubopaul
googletalk: pkukubo
personal blog: www.paulkukubo.co.ke
personal twitter: @pkukubo

Vision: Kenya becomes a top ten global ICT hub

Mission: To champion and actively enable Kenya to adopt and exploit ICT,
through promotion of partnerships, investments and infrastructure growth
for socio economic enrichment