[kictanet] Media Misleading Citizens?

David Makali dmakali at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 16:52:55 EAT 2012

sometimes i think, for all its flaws, we have to be thankful sometimes for the media. its our eyes.

"If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live,
I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster."
— Isaac Asimo, Columbian Author and Scientist

PO Box 3234
00200 Nairobi, Kenya
cell: +254 722 517 540