[kictanet] Status of IPv6 deployment in Kenya

otieno.barrack at gmail.com otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:32:26 EAT 2012

@ Wash, indeed we are not just talking, if you saw my response I believe the second thread, the ISOC ke chapter in formation is organising a series of. IPv6 training programs from june, we have been talking to stakeholders and we are greatfull for all the input we have received including this kind of discussion. The training and awareness programs will be led by Volunteer trainers who are the societies members led by Paul Muchene who started the thread under the theme Building the Future of the Internet together, membership is open to all stakeholders and we do hope to reach out to all counties through the University Networks.
Sent from my BlackBerry®