[kictanet] Fwd: Press Release: Service Degradation - P.S. Ndemo where are you?

Rad! conradakunga at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 07:58:08 EAT 2012

Rather than going down the punishment route isn't it better to figure out a
re-design of our infrastructure to avoid single points of failure?

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/roykoikai%40gmail.com

>>> sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and
>>> development.

>>> online that you follow in real life: respect people's times and
bandwidth,
>>> share knowledge, don't flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy,
do

>> --
>> "Change is slow and gradual. It requires hardwork, a bit of
>> luck, a fair amount of self-sacrifice and a lot of patience."
>>
>> Roy.
>>

> --
> Brian Munyao Longwe
> e-mail: blongwe at gmail.com
> cell:  +254715964281
> blog : http://zinjlog.blogspot.com
> meta-blog: http://mashilingi.blogspot.com
>
> "Give us clear vision that we may know where to stand and what to stand
> for, because unless we stand for something, we shall fall for anything."

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/conradakunga%40gmail.com

for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and
regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT
sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development.

online that you follow in real life: respect people's times and bandwidth,
share knowledge, don't flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do
not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.