[kictanet] ISP Mayhem

Moses Muya mouzmuyer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 15:42:19 EAT 2012

That must have been a very nasty experience!In their defense,judging by the
ratio of such complaints to their number of clients,I would call this an
isolated case which cannot be compared to the many I've heard(and keep
hearing) about other smaller  ISPs! Nonetheless,the issue is not the number
of complaints but rather the resilience of these ISP's networks.We are
increasingly becoming a nation that is dependent on the internet,think KRA
and KNEC.The question remains whether we can trust these companies to
maintain access at all times to these services that we need.

--
Kind Regards,

Moses Muya.