[kictanet] Webhost Kenya contact

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 13 10:50:12 EAT 2012

Hi,

Thank you all for the assistance on how I can contact Webhosts Kenya but this whole issue leaves a bad taste in my mouth especially when we are complaining (see discussion on 140Friday) about us not being given an opportunity to do major government projects.

So far I have been given 3 likely physical locations and 5 email addresses on how to reach the organisation, I am fortunate to have access to a list like KICTANET but what about the mwanainchi on street how does he get his issue handled?  It is therefore obvious that a government official will not go beyond the bounced email, I am sure that even the postal box listed is inactive

We did not create the handbook on business culture so lets be careful about applying a sheng approach to business.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor