[kictanet] Dr. Ndemo & the KBC Staff Strike

James Mbugua jgmbugua at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:48:18 EAT 2012

You could have funded Telkom Kenya for days on end with no results.
With a 21,000 strong workforce mostly consisting of security guards
and drivers how could you have gotten different results.

KBC will always be an underfunded entity as long as it has a bloated
workforce and has no savings to invest in modern technology because of
its wage bill.