[kictanet] Dr. Ndemo & the KBC Staff Strike

Rad! conradakunga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:05:45 EAT 2012

I must disagree there. We have plenty of bodies in Kenya that are
adequately funded that are running around in circles and there are those
doing amazing work on shoestring budgets. It cannot be as simple as funding.

On Tuesday, March 6, 2012, Bitange Ndemo <bitange at jambo.co.ke> wrote:
> BBC is adequately funded and everybody understands it's universal service
obligation.  When we tried to commercialize KBC we did not understand this
cardinal principal.

> On language, there is need address the matter urgently.  Our culture is
not good with taking things seriously.  We lack the ethics to embrace such
words as merit.  The Constitution has even made it worse with the equity in
employment.  We ain't seen nothin yet.  We shall be on the streets once
again trying to change the constitution.