[kictanet] Dr. Ndemo & the KBC Staff Strike

Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 13:02:23 EAT 2012

On 4 March 2012 20:50, Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo at gmail.com> wrote:

> CitizenTV attributes the following to Dr. Ndemo as pertains to the
> subject: "Information PS says over 1,000 ppl have applied for KBC jobs to
> replace striking workers from tomorrow".
>
> Conditional upon the fact that we (listers) are entitled to our opinions,
> I'd like to believe this is one of those cases of "I was misquoted".
>
> Dr. Ndemo??
>
> In my view, the reason why there is a pregnant silence on this matter
could be that the system at KBC and by far, MoIC, does not subscribe to
change.
I don't see why it should take the minister to arbitrarily fire people who
are expressing their constitutional rights. I seen it like the legendary
ostrich that buries it's head under the sand, yet the problem is still
intact.
The Minister should have listened to the voices of the striking workers and
act according to the claims.
I see the strike as the tip of the iceberg.

Solomon