[kictanet] Dr. Ndemo & the KBC Staff Strike

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 20:50:33 EAT 2012

CitizenTV attributes the following to Dr. Ndemo as pertains to the subject:
"Information PS says over 1,000 ppl have applied for KBC jobs to replace
striking workers from tomorrow".

Conditional upon the fact that we (listers) are entitled to our opinions,
I'd like to believe this is one of those cases of "I was misquoted".

Dr. Ndemo??

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,