[kictanet] A simple security question

Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:46:34 EAT 2012

I'm really concerned because there are lots of porous gaps, which
could be used by terrorists against innocent Kenyans. Even if I sense
the guards might identify a bomb, what about luggage deposits or
undergound parkings?

Methinks there ought to be electronic scanners, just like the ones
found in airports to  provide maximum security.

There is an update doing rounds on facebook of how cell phones are
used as guns, and I wonder we have mechanisms for safeguarding our
security , at the least expected places.

Fom the foregoing, it's apparent that we are good at react instead of
preventing a calamity from taking place.