[kictanet] Failed States Index 2012 - Kenya #16, Somalia #1, Libya #50 (???),

Warigia Bowman warigia at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:42:03 EAT 2012

Yes, and another amusing indicator is that they say that Ghana is
borderline. The last time that I checked, Ghana is one of the most stable
and successful of all African countries, with a thriving democracy.

Dr. Warigia Bowman
Assistant Professor
Clinton School of Public Service
University of Arkansas