[kictanet] Failed States Index 2012 - Kenya #16, Somalia #1, Libya #50 (???),

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 14:35:37 EAT 2012

Dr. Rigia,

not to worry too much.  These researchers have been declaring Kenya  a failed state for the last consecutive 4yrs. It has not stopped the Chinese from coming to invest.  So i think the rating does more harm to western investors than to ourselves (Kenyans).

Meanwhile, we continue to enjoy scenic beaches, amazing wildlife and panoramic mountains and valleys. And I almost forgot - we continue leading the world on mobile money technologies and usage, not to mention soon to come Konza City (do I say?).

So you see, I really do not to worry too much about these ratings (perhaps as someone said, they keep those NGO-types in business)

walu.