[kictanet] Failed States Index 2012 - Kenya #16, Somalia #1, Libya #50 (???),

Warigia Bowman warigia at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:04:29 EAT 2012

The list makes no sense, really. I am in Egypt, which is currently a
military dictatorship, and yet it is ranked higher than Kenya, which in my
view is a somewhat functional democracy with authoriarian elements. Yet the
list gives Egypt a better score than Kenya. It is ridiculous.

Dr. Warigia Bowman
Assistant Professor
Clinton School of Public Service
University of Arkansas