[kictanet] Internship Opportunity

Evans Ikua ikua.evans at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 12:41:10 EAT 2012

Dear Listers,

We have an internship opportunity for a recent graduate who is determined
to develop a career in line with our areas of interest. Previous work
experience is not a prerequisite.

The right candidate will have to demonstrate the following attributes:

   1. Have recently graduated with a degree in IT, Computer Science,
   Business IT, Business/Commerce, Management or a related subject
   2. Some knowledge or qualifications in Marketing or entrepreneurship -
   demonstrable business acumen
   3. Self starter, self motivated, able to work without supervision
   4. Excellent Leadership qualities
   5. Excellent Communications skills, self confident, personable
   6. Trustworthy, highly responsible, of high integrity, with solid