[kictanet] ITU Internet Takeover Conspiracy Not real.

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Wed Jun 13 16:15:09 EAT 2012

Ali Hussein,
To be honest about this, the best route will be through the African
Telecommunications Union (ATU). We do not have the muscle to have our own
opinion on controversial global issues.  In Africa I think it is only
South Africa that can do this simply because they are self reliant in many
ways.

Regards

Ndemo.