[kictanet] Kenya IGF (July 6, 2012)

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 23:20:29 EAT 2012

Listers
Greetings.
Further to my message this morning, I now can confirm that the Kenya IGF will take place on Friday July 6, 2012. KENIC will be supporting this event. Details of the venue will be communicated in due course.
As is our tradition and in line with getting ready for the IGF, we propose to have the online debate here on the list for five days starting next week on Wednesday (June 13-20).
The proposed topics for discussion are as follows:ITRsIntermediary liabilityTechnology and violence against womenOpen dataInfrastructure.CCK and Network Monitoring
Are there other topics that you wish to suggest?
Kindly get back to us by Monday close of business with your suggestions. Can listers also suggest a theme?
We will need Tuesday to harmonize the suggested topics and prepare for the online discussion.
Kind RegardsGrace, Barrack and KENIC.