[kictanet] Is the UN (Read Governments) the Next Big Threat to Internet Freedom?

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 14:47:22 EAT 2012

Daktari,
This is what is called Fuzzy Logic -  a branch of computer science. Fuzzy logic is a form of many-valued logic or probabilistic logic; it deals with reasoning that is approximate rather than fixed and exact. In contrast with traditional logic theory, where binary sets have two-valued logic: true or false, fuzzy logic variables may have a truth value that ranges in degree between 0 and 1.
Adapted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy_logic
Am glad it has helped you out  - at least for now :-)
walu.