[kictanet] [Skunkworks] [ISOC_KE] Kenic board resignation, new CEO

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Jul 26 10:41:10 EAT 2012

Ali Hussein, allow me to replicate your comments in this thread

"... For as long as we do not resolve the fundamental issues KeNIC will
continue to languish in the doldrums.

It is incumbent upon the community at large to resolve these issues and put
Personalities aside.

At this juncture I must disclose that the Board of KeNIC then did
acknowledge that an institutional assessment needed to be done because it
became clear that the board had become dysfunctional. I must acknowledge
too that as a Board (at least from my opinion) we had failed the community.
This report MUST be made public so that we can move forward. After all if
we do not accept that we are sick how can we be cured?

I understand that today Alice resigned as the Chairperson. I can only
speculate as to the reasons for her resignation."

Here is a link to the current board members:
http://www.kenic.or.ke/index.php/about-kenic/management

How is the KENIC board constituted?

--
Mwendwa Kivuva (lordmwesh)