[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] Kenya IGF/ EAIGF - Where Were The Service Providers

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 09:42:28 EAT 2012

Dear All,

Just to clarify that indeed the Telecommunication Service Providers through
one of her members Internet Solutions Sponsored the Internet for Kenya IGF
and East African IGF. They also chaired a couple of sessions. I suppose the
questions may have been targeted to specific service providers who didn't
have representatives hence the confusion, i recall a similar question being
posed about KeNIC which was actually a key sponsor of the two events, i
suppose in future we may want to allow the service providers to run some
videos on what they do. For more information on Tespok please visit their
website www.tespok.co.ke., KeNIC www.kenic.or.ke.

Best Regards

Best Regards

Barrack O. Otieno