[kictanet] CIPIT and Seminar on Computer Software Patents

Du Toit, Jaco j.dutoit at unesco.org
Fri Jul 20 10:34:27 EAT 2012

Dear Isaac,

Thank you for this information.  Would the question of Free and Open
Software and its advantages and challenges also be discussed?

Regards

Jaco

Jaco DU TOIT

Adviser for Communication & Information

UNESCO Regional Office for Eastern Africa

United Nations Avenue, UNON, Gigiri (Room C-104)

P.O. Box 30592-00100, Nairobi, Kenya

Tel: +254 (0)20 762 2346/2566

Fax +254 (0)20 762 2750

Mobile: +254 (0)728 610 912