[kictanet] Yawe migrates to Digital TV

John Gitau jgitau at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 10:23:28 EAT 2012

cck is still the regulator in yawe's case and just to test if that process
works, i say lodge a complaint (assuming the service provider is actually
non compliant) and lets see where this rabbit hole ends.

For the last two weeks now I have been asking where these policy documents
are. are they part of open data and i missed something?

It will be way harder to sort things out once 20 million set top boxes are
in the market. in a discussion yesterday a friend asked whether you can do
a remote firmware update on an STB. a seemingly silly question but very
valid considering the rapid change of technology. we do need to have a look
at those requirements/policy documents if only to satisfy my curiosity.

gitau