[kictanet] Kenic board resignation, new CEO

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 19:22:23 EAT 2012

@lordmwesh,

1st to say it sounds like a bad dream for KENIC if this is true. Remember KENIC is in the global  ^guiness^ book of IT as a model top level country code organisation. It is therefore necessary that we work to ensure that it does remain so. Kenya must continue to provide leadership in the region and am not sure this sounds lke something to export.

But since the Chair -our very own Alice - promisd an AGM this month,  guess we can give her  the month and see then decided on the extra ordinary if necessary. I do hope when we do finally meet, we shall be able to be know the truth, the lies and the myths.

walu