[kictanet] SLOW INTERNET

Moses Muya mouzmuyer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 23:40:53 EAT 2012

Listers,

I was wondering what had gone wrong with my usually-very-fast Internet
connection in the last two days but it looks like the answer is here :
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000053001&pageNo=1 . As you may
be guessing by now, a ship has yet again docked in the wrong place and
damaged a cable! Get used to the slow connection, it will be like this for
at least 14 more days! (ouch)

In the eyes of Albert Einstein, we(Kenyans) would be nothing but insane
since we have done things in the same way expecting different results! I
may not be a prophet but I can assure you this is not going to be the last
cable cut! Some months ago, I asked the P.S whether there were any measures
put in place to protect telecommunications infrastructure but he did not
give me an answer since, according to him, my question was 'simplistic'!

--
Kind Regards,

Moses Muya.