[kictanet] Kenya IGF--Thank you!

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 00:46:04 EAT 2012

Good morning Listers

This is to thank all
those who attended the very successful Kenya IGF on 6th July. A few of you also followed the process that was webcast. We had stimulating discussions and great presentations. Further, KICTANet handed over the process of convening the Kenya IGF to ISOC.KE.

We are grateful to the
speakers at the Forum namely the PS Dr. Bitange Ndemo, Jaco Du Toit of
UNESCO, Alice Koech of the ATU, Michuki Mwangi of ISOC, Sandra Musoga and
Stephanie Muchai of Article 19, Jane Ngima of Non Formal Educational
Institutions, Esther Wanjau of E-government, Victor Kapiyo of ILEG, Churchill
Otieno the digital convergence editor at Nation Media, John Walubengo and Ali
Hussein for moderating, rappoteurs Wangari Kabiru and Betty Magu of ISOC-KE.

Further, we want to thank KENIC, TESPOK, KICTANet, ISOC-KE and ISOC.Org (Jolly) for supporting the forum in
various ways.
Have a great week.
Once again we say asanteni sana.