[kictanet] Listers, my apologies

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:10:54 EAT 2012

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 11:44, Grace Githaiga <ggithaiga at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Bw PS and Listers
>
> Once again apologies for receiving that message repeatedly. It is beyond
> me but Washington is working on the matter. We have agreed he should block
> that message. I have equally been stressed by the number of times that
> message has come through. I have noticed it is on that particular thread
> and was thinking it may have been hacked. Hopefully this nightmare will be
> over soon.
>
> Thanks for understanding.

Hello Listers,

Because of this unfortunate, but selective, situation with GG's e-mail, I
am taking the precaution of protecting those of us whom it hasn't taken
upon as yet by killing the thread.
Consequently, any posts matching the subject "103 Government of Kenya
websites hacked overnight" exactly as it is will not make it to anyone, or
even the list.

If listers are still interested in discussing the incident, then a new
subject line would do.

A member can start a new thread on the subject.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,