[kictanet] Listers, my apologies

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:44:53 EAT 2012

Bw PS and Listers
Once again apologies for receiving that message repeatedly. It is beyond me but Washington is working on the matter. We have agreed he should block that message. I have equally been stressed by the number of times that message has come through. I have noticed it is on that particular thread and was thinking it may have been hacked. Hopefully this nightmare will be over soon.
Thanks for understanding.
RgdsGrace

If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth and rule the World!