[kictanet] Government website Hacking incident a crying shame

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Tue Jan 17 17:30:58 EAT 2012

Mblayo,

Pse avail details, so that we can see where we can assist.

Meanwhile just to echo your sentiments, and re-quoting the British Education
secretary a while back;

This "is a serious travesty given our heritage as the most creative nation
in the world" - I mean, in E.A and beyond..!

Anyone doubting this need to start with MPESA to attest for themselves.

Am wringing my knuckles..

Harry