[kictanet] Google's Antics on Mocality

Moses Muya mouzmuyer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 22:20:10 EAT 2012

Think about it for a while.Why would a company whose net profits run into
billions of dollars be after a few thousand shillings from  business owners
in Kenya?If you were running Google,of what benefit would that be to your
organisation?In my opinion, 'admitting' that 'they were wrong' is the first
stage of correcting the situation i.e not coming out as being defensive
since the so-called 'partners' had an agreement that essentially states 'we
are doing whatever we are doing on behalf of Google' and Google has to take
responsibility for this!Someone in these partners companies could be behind
all this,especially that company which has an office in Kenya and
India(name omitted on purpose).