[kictanet] Google's Antics on Mocality

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 18:08:23 EAT 2012

Some weeks / months ago was called by a person claiming to be from Google
about setting up a free web site.

Could tell from the presentation this could not be a Google employee so I
asked questions including whether she was working for a Google Partner /
Agent.

She affirmed herself to be working for a Google Partner. At one point in my
drilling, she had to revert to someone else and call me back with answers.

Have no doubt this debacle was out of Google' s control.