[kictanet] Google's Antics on Mocality

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 21:01:10 EAT 2012

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Matunda Nyanchama
<mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com> wrote:

> I am wondering what Google's aswer is to this clear case of dirty tricks.

Their initial reaction was :

'We were mortified to learn that a team of people working on a Google
project improperly used Mocality’s data and misrepresented our
relationship with Mocality to encourage customers to create new
websites. We’ve already unreservedly apologised to Mocality. We’re
still investigating exactly how this happened, and as soon as we have
all the facts, we’ll be taking the appropriate action with the people
involved.'

Am sure we will hear more soon.

--
Cheers,