[kictanet] Robert Yawe for PMG Integrity test

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:58:16 EAT 2012

@Solomon,

Are you sure you want Bobby to answer these questions all over again??

I think Robert has elaborately (falling short of just laying open his plan)
discussed several avenues he'd use to turn around PCK.

The archives of this list are available at
http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/pipermail/kictanet/, but a clever google search
directed towards the same can probably yield better results than the simple
search.

However, I am not trying to dissuade Robert from answering questions which
obviously were not directed towards me:-)