[kictanet] TEAMS | EASSY Fibre Cables Cut? SEACOM | LION?

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Mon Feb 27 22:00:56 EAT 2012

James,
Teams, Eassy and Seacom land in the same area.  That is why Lion had to
locate somewhere.  We were to do a terrestrial ring to mitigate against
such occurance but that has not been done yet.  It will be done since we
are becoming more reliant on the fibre optic.

The Al Shabaab angle is simply prepostrous to link it that way.

Ndemo.