[kictanet] The Sheng Question

lordmwesh lordmwesh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:57:38 EAT 2012

Pidgin, noun: Any language which consists of a mixture of other
languages (Chambers concise usage Dictionary).

Creole: A stable, fully fledged natural language developed from mixing
of parent languages (Wikipedia extracted 27th February 2012).

Dialect, noun: A way of speaking found only in a certain area or among
a certain group or class of people (Chambers concise usage
Dictionary).

--
Mwendwa Kivuva