[kictanet] The Sheng Question

James Mbugua jgmbugua at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:18:54 EAT 2012

Sheng will go nowhere and formalization is a waste of time.

The 1billion Chinese and the 1billion Indians and 600million Europeans
and nearly 800million Africans do not and will not speak it.

English as we all know is the language of business and Vision 2030
requires us to monumentally grow our export and services sector which
requires international interaction.

Sheng, like Nigerian and Jamaican pidgin is in safe hands with touts
and DJs. They will keep the flame alive.

Regards