[kictanet] Power of Khanacademy

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 08:11:57 EAT 2012

Hi,

Just a quick update on my interaction with Khanacademy, my son improved his exam scores in mathematics and physics by 20%.  He has been using Khanacademy every evening for an hour to reinforce the topics covered in class.

At this rate I will be vindicated in opting to install a WiMax link at home instead of DSTV, thanks to Safaricom for making this possible.

Now if only that link could be upgraded to fibre?

Just in case there is a deliverer out there, there is a fibre node 300 meters away at the BTS that Michael Joseph had installed to stop me from venting about my not having mobile signal while stretched out on the sofa.

Have an enlightened weekend.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd