[kictanet] R.I.P. John Michuki

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 15:54:21 EAT 2012

@ Mich,

I totally agree. Try focusing on ICTs. I know the social scientist on the list have never agreed with me on this but if we start listing the good, the bad and the ugly side of any human being...you will never stop.

walu.
nb: one (ICT) secret- Did you know that when he was Min. in Charge of ICTs he used to learn IT at night?  It shows the old man had after-all some streak of humbleness - at least enough to acknowledge his limitations. Most of these politicians are forced to load and run two personalities concurrently...multitasking I guess.