[kictanet] Weird Things ...Konza City?

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:06:11 EAT 2012

I can't help but like this response from Bobby.

I too can't help but hate the very negative, and perhaps the very first,
comment by Dr. Ndemo on Bobby's quest for appointment to the PCK.

As Murigi Muraya posits, Robert has brought up pertinent issues that need
to and will be addressed.

I find it odd that almost all the responses to Bobby (sorry, that is what
I've always referred to Robert Yawe as) are meant to refute the "pertinent
issues", rather than clear the air by laying down the facts "as they are"
in the books of those in the "true know" - the people behind the Konza City
project.

Personally, I'd love to see the Bobby given a copy of the actual Master
Plan for the Konza city and let him run his analysis against it. He can
then go on punching holes into it while it's defenders try and seal the
same loopholes.

It's better to have an objective debate on this Konza city and so far, I've
found Bobby being more objective, even without the benefit of access to the
absence of the Konza Master Plan. He's standing on a much firmer ground,
IMHO, than his detractors in this debate.