[kictanet] Weird Things ...

Paul Kukubo pkukubo at ict.go.ke
Mon Feb 6 09:16:20 EAT 2012

Agosto

This project involves the partnership between what is undisputably one of
the world's premier institutions In software development working with a
partner local university to establish a global software certification. This
is a global first. And it took us the better part of more than a year to
negotiate and conclude this.

We want to be the Africa leader in software development backed by the
highest standards. In fact it is our best software devs who need the
recognition  of a standard in order for them to attract compensation for
their talent.

My prayer is that you take your time to understand it, as an eminent local
entrepreneur who has spent considerable time studying and workin abroad
yourself i am sure it can be appreciated we can benefit greatly from
capacity transfer and cross pollination.

If you look up Prof Randal Bryant's CV, dean of computer science at
Carnegie, you will realize that we are indeed privileged to have him in
Kenya for these two days. His talk at Strathmore Friday was very well
received by over 150 students from various universities who showed up.

I will provide more details later, and I urge most humbly that we wait for
details and facts against which we can respond. This not business as usual
and if we slant the discussion we may mislead.

My office tells me you have been contacted about the interviews and await a
response.

Warm regards

Paul Kukubo
Kenya ICT Board

On Sunday, February 5, 2012, Agosta Liko <agostal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Samsung launched its 2nd Engineering Academy with a local Educational
Institution

> The ICT Board on the other hand is working with a Foreign Institution to
launch a Kenyan software development certification

--
Paul Kukubo
Chief Executive Officer, Kenya ICT Board

12th Floor, Teleposta Towers Koinange Street

Tel +254 20 2089061, +254 20 2211960
Fax: +254 20 2211962
website: www.ict.go.ke
local content project: www.tandaa.co.ke, www.facebook.com/tandaakenya
twitter:@tandaaKENYA
BPO Project: www. doitinkenya.co.ke
Digital Villages Project: www.pasha.co.ke

personal contacts
_______________

Cell: + 254 717 180001

skype: kukubopaul
googletalk: pkukubo
personal blog: www.paulkukubo.co.ke
personal twitter: @pkukubo

Vision: Kenya becomes a top ten global ICT hub

Mission: To champion and actively enable Kenya to adopt and exploit ICT,
through promotion of partnerships, investments and infrastructure growth
for socio economic enrichment