[kictanet] Kenya being exploited by unscrupulous "aid organisations"

Muchiri Nyaggah muchiri at semacraft.com
Sat Feb 4 14:35:49 EAT 2012

His assumptions may need checking :) It may be that the large majority
don't boil water anymore and opt for chemical purification (WaterGuard etc)
or drink it as it is because of rising energy costs. I'm doing a small
scale study in Makueni (which is obviously different from Western Kenya)
and I am yet to find anyone boiling drinking water.

Kind regards,

Muchiri Nyaggah | PRINCIPAL PARTNER
@muchiri
Cell: +254 722 506400

eGovernance, Healthcare, ICT and Financial Services Innovation for Africa

SEMACRAFT CONSULTING PARTNERS
Nairobi | Singapore
www.semacraft.com | www.semacraft.com/blog
twitter: @semacraft