[kictanet] HR Pros get statutory recognition

Evans Ikua ikua.evans at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 08:41:30 EAT 2012

Listers, I just heard in the news that Parliament passed a bill to regulate
the HR profession. Why is it that we can't get similar recognition for the
ICT profession? In countries like Brazil, India, Singapore, Kore etc, all
leading IT destinations in their own right, the Government recognizes and
works very closely with the IT professional bodies and this has led to
great development of their IT industries. We could learn something from
them.

--
Kind Regards,