[kictanet] Digital migration and mass ignorance

meshack emakunat memakunat at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 16:48:05 EAT 2012

Dear list
I read this thread and all i see is the "the cart before the horse". I believe Mr gitahi was referring to affordability rather compatibility and adaptability. @Robert, don't you think Kenyans should be given enough time to migrate rather than have a paradigm shift in tech use. I think that we should ban the importation of analog TV as somebody suggested earlier then will have a gradual change till 2015

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android