[kictanet] System error, Governments squabble over new rules for the internet

Alice Munyua alice at apc.org
Sun Dec 2 18:01:00 EAT 2012

Hi McTim

  I agree the current IG system is not chaotic and the organizations and
groups responsible for the various aspects are not ragtag.

I think one of the the difficulties is in understanding and accepting
this open multistakeholder model that continues to work quite well in
the development and governance of the internet.

Best
Alice