[kictanet] Talks to resolve row at KENIC-ongoing Ndemo's remarks

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Aug 24 15:00:40 EAT 2012

Brian,

I gather that most of those questions were asked, therefore we were well
represented by the "multi-stakeholders".

But from the onset, the so called "community" was invited to "Observe" the
AGM. Such a bad tone was in bad taste, and it worked the desired results of
low turnout. As Robert put it correctly, the community work was to tweet
and FB the proceedings :(

Regards