[kictanet] Fwd: [ISOC] NEWS RELEASE: Internet Society’s African Peering and Interconnection Forum Provides Opportunities for Regional Internet Growth

sylvia machini slymasese at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:45:45 EAT 2012

Am exited about this forum. My interest is on local content development to
feed our our entertainment hungry population. We have a rich culture and
talented young producers who only require a little boost and they can
produce good local content. Am in the business of training and I know the
potential.

Sylvia Machini