[kictanet] Road Accidents Everywhere

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:55:17 EAT 2012

Anyone know why we no longer care about road accidents?

At the moment, a matatu on Mombasa road has been flattened between a
trailer and a truck after the trailer rammed into it from behind,
flattening it to the size of a seat.

Yesterday morning, a trailer fell across the Nyayo roundabout in the
morning.

Yesterday in late morning, a truck overturned landing partly on a Toyota
Harrier along Uhuru Highway.

Yesterday evening, at Mlolongo, a truck overturned landing on a saloon car.

Has it become normal for trucks to just overturn in this country.

Who will issue a quick statement on this and then we are back to life as
normal?

What happened to the punitive Traffic Amendment act that is supposed to be
punitive especially for drivers that cause death to other road users?

--
with Regards:

blog.denniskioko.com <http://www.denniskioko.com/>