[kictanet] Hacktivism - the next frontier

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Aug 13 13:26:54 EAT 2012

Nice piece Robert.

It's also telling that the title for Mark Zuckerberg's letter to investors during the Facebook IPO was 'The Hacker Way.'

I think the word Hacker now has meaning beyond the stereo type 'Cyber criminal' to mean real hardcore coding skills and a culture of excellence. To some it's definitely a cultural thing - both good and bad.

Nice post Robert.

Ali Hussein

+254 773/713 601113

Sent from my iPhone®