[kictanet] Hacktivism - the next frontier

Du Toit, Jaco j.dutoit at unesco.org
Mon Aug 13 12:26:10 EAT 2012

Dear Robert,

Thank you for this.  Artists are also using more and more Hacking as a form of “creativity”;  several ethical issues are posed in terms of the use of Hacking as a form of engaging in change, see as an example http://www.neural.it/

Jaco

Jaco DU TOIT

Adviser for Communication & Information

UNESCO Regional Office for Eastern Africa

United Nations Avenue, UNON, Gigiri (Room C-104)

P.O. Box 30592-00100, Nairobi, Kenya

Tel: +254 (0)20 762 2346/2566

Fax +254 (0)20 762 2750

Mobile: +254 (0)728 610 912